30 years of compliance training hasn’t worked. It’s time for a new conversation.
Harassment has been against the law for decades, yet the number of EEOC charges continues to go up every year. Organizations cannot afford to keep investing in outdated training that has little to no impact on workplace culture.
At ILG, we offer Next Generation training modules, based on scholarly research and industry assessments, that positively impact an organization’s culture. We do some of this training ourselves, and we partner with experts in other areas to bring our clients cutting edge resources in workplace training. These trainings include:
- Employment Law 101 for Management
- NextGen Anti-Harassment and Anti-Discrimination Training (which can include civility, bystander, and assertiveness modules)
- Unconscious Bias
- Effective Policies for Today’s Work Environment
- The Lifecycle of Employment Training (hiring, performance management, termination)
- Generational Diversity
- Leave and Accommodations
- Code of Conduct and Ethics Trainings
- Communication in the Workplace
- Executive Team Leadership Training
- Team Building
We use a customized training model at ILG , with every training tailored to the audience and the participant’s role within an organization. ILG’s clients always receive a program suited to exactly what the company wants to achieve. ILG trainers are passionate about creating focused training with specific goals in mind, custom tailored for results.