Senior-level Human Resource expertise at a manageable price for any size business: we are an extension of your team and will partner with you to navigate the entire Human Resources Lifecycle.
- Managing growth
- Building a culture to attract and retain talent in highly competitive markets
- Handling complicated people issues
- Culture surveys and action plans
- Employment manuals
- Compliant processes and record management programs
- Human resources audits
- Unemployment responses and hearings
- Workers Compensation and Safety program management
- Managing benefits programs and broker relationships
- Compensation studies and programs
- Building comprehensive rewards programs
- Performance management programs
- Managing the recruitment lifecycle from job postings, interviews and candidate selection
- Onboarding programs development and management
- Leadership training programs
- Career pathing
- Succession planning
Subscribing to our Human Resources services provides companies an opportunity to gain insightful HR support without committing to hiring new team members. Whether you’re scaling up, going through a business transaction, merger or acquisition, or developing a new total rewards package for your workforce, we can tailor a contract to meet your needs. You will receive executive level Human Resources expertise for less than it costs to hire an HR Generalist.
HOW WE CAN HELP
- Human Resources Consulting: From foundation building to strategic planning and everything in between, ILG can tailor a solution for your business. We can offer monthly subscription services and tailored strategic services for high growth and high impact situations. Once you are signed up, we are only a phone call away to provide HR guidance on important employee issues and questions.
- Scaling Up: Managing people growth when your business is scaling up can be one of the most challenging problems businesses face. The ILG Strategic Services team is here to help you build a human resources foundation in an efficient and proactive manner. We balance the needs of your employees, financial capability, and client satisfaction to ensure just-in-time infrastructure to support your business goals.
- Mergers and Acquisitions: When companies merge, cultural integration is a key component to ensure the financial model of the deal is met. We have deep experience in mergers, acquisitions, divestitures and the people components of these complex business situations. We provide consulting on benefits and compensation alignment, cultural evolution, training and development program prioritization, and leadership engagement to help you achieve the projected returns and opportunities modeled in the transaction.