It’s time for a new way to train in the current environment.
We use a customized virtual training model at ILG , with every training tailored to the audience and the participant’s role within an organization. ILG’s clients always receive a program suited to exactly what the company wants to achieve. ILG trainers are passionate about creating focused training with specific goals in mind, custom tailored for results.
ILG Strategic Services is offering special pricing on our virtual training programs! With many employees working from home it is a great time to catch up on compliance training and continuing education needs. To receive this discount, register for training in the next 2 months (May & June).
View ILG’s training opportunities below. Use the form at the bottom to sign up today.
- Unconscious Bias
- Laws guiding workplace conduct
- What is Sexual Harassment?
- Bystander Awareness
- Civility at Work
- Employer obligations
- Learn about workplace laws such as Title VII, State Anti-Discrimination Acts, and Sexual Harassment, Retaliation
- Understand how to identify a complaint
- Best practices to ensure respectful workplaces, including Unconscious Bias, Civility, Bystander Awareness, and Assertiveness Training
- Understand why traditional credibility assessment is unreliable.
- Learn new tools and approaches to objectively assess credibility
- Learn how to tie credibility assessment into factual findings
- Identify workplace complaints that require an investigation
- Conduct a defensible workplace Investigation
- Analyze data and reach findings
- Draft the right report for your circumstances
- Investigation best practices for HR Professionals in the NextGen workplace
- What NextGen HR policy manuals should contain
- How to give all employees a voice in the culture
- Learn best practices in the next gen workplace to create a compelling employment brand
- Understand total rewards strategy that wins the hearts and minds of every generation